The increasing mortality burden of liver disease among opioid-dependent people: cohort study
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 106, Issue 12, pages 2186–2192, December 2011
How to Cite
Gibson, A., Randall, D. and Degenhardt, L. (2011), The increasing mortality burden of liver disease among opioid-dependent people: cohort study. Addiction, 106: 2186–2192. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03575.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2011 03:27PM EST
- Submitted 14 April 2010; initial review completed 21 May 2010; final version accepted 24 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.