Conversation with Derek Rutherford
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 892–899, May 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Conversation with Derek Rutherford. Addiction, 107: 892–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03610.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- 1Lord Errol of Hale. Report of the Departmental Committee on Liquor Licensing (Command Paper 5154). London: HMSO; 1972.
- 2Report of the Working Party on Alcohol and Work. London: National Council on Alcoholism; 1977..
- 3Department of the Environment, Drinking and Driving: Report of the Departmental Committee (Blennerhassett Report). London: HMSO; 1976.
- 4Advisory Committee on Alcoholism. Report on Prevention. London: DHSS; 1977, and Advisory Committee on Alcoholism; The pattern and range of services for problem drinkers: report. DHSS 1978.
- 5Home Office Research Unit. Alcoholism and Social Policy, Are We on the Right Lines? (Home Office Research Study 65). London: HMSO; 1979.,
- 6Alcohol Control Policies in Public Health Perspective. New Brunswick, NJ: Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies; 1975., , , , , et al.
- 7Royal College of Psychiatrists. Alcohol and alcoholism: the report of the Special Committee of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. 1979.
- 8Royal College of Physicians. A Great and Growing Evil: The Medical Consequences of Alcohol Abuse. London: Tavistock Publications; 1987.
- 9Eurocare. Counterbalancing the drinks industry. 1995.
- 10Amsterdam Group. Alcoholic beverages and European Society. 1993.
- 11World Health Organization (WHO). Global Strategy to reduce the harmful use of alcohol. 2011.