THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD TO CANNABIS LEGALIZATION
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 872–873, May 2012
How to Cite
VAN OURS, J. C. (2012), THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD TO CANNABIS LEGALIZATION. Addiction, 107: 872–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03625.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- 1Marijuana legalization: what can be learned from other countries? RAND Working Paper, WR-771-RC, 2010.
- 2United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. World Drugs Report. New York: United Nations; 2011.
- 7Examining the impact of marijuana legalization on harms associated with marijuana use. RAND Working Paper, WR-769-RC, 2010.
- 10The effects of cannabis use on physical and mental health. CEPR Discussion paper 8499, 2011.,
- 11The economics of risky health behaviors. NBER Working Paper 17081, 2011.,
- 12Why do some people want to legalize cannabis use? NBER Working paper 11-07, 2011., ,
- 13Drugs policy—what should we do about cannabis? Econ Policy 2010; 61: 165–211.Direct Link:
- 14The price and purity of illicit drugs: 1981–2007. Institute for Defense Analyses Paper P-4369, 2008., , , ,