Additional contributions: Other leaders of ITC projects who checked the paper for appropriateness of any claims made about their countries were: Romain Guignard (French Institute for Health Promotion and Health Education, INPES, France), Martina Poetschke-Langer (German Cancer Research Center, Germany), Yuan Jiang (Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, China), Hong-Gwan Seo (National Cancer Institute, South Korea), Edna Arillo-Santillán (Mexico), Marcelo Boado (Uruguay), Buppha Sirirassamee (Mahidol University, Thailand), Maizurah Omar (Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia) and Gerard Hastings (Stirling and Open Universities, UK).
Cessation assistance reported by smokers in 15 countries participating in the International Tobacco Control (ITC) policy evaluation surveys
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 197–205, January 2012
How to Cite
Borland, R., Li, L., Driezen, P., Wilson, N., Hammond, D., Thompson, M. E., Fong, G. T., Mons, U., Willemsen, M. C., McNeill, A., Thrasher, J. F. and Cummings, K. M. (2012), Cessation assistance reported by smokers in 15 countries participating in the International Tobacco Control (ITC) policy evaluation surveys. Addiction, 107: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03636.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2011 06:15AM EST
- Submitted 20 March 2011; initial review completed 18 May 2011; final version accepted 21 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.