The effect of tobacco control policies on smoking prevalence and smoking-attributable deaths. Findings from the Netherlands SimSmoke Tobacco Control Policy Simulation Model
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 407–416, February 2012
How to Cite
Nagelhout, G. E., Levy, D. T., Blackman, K., Currie, L., Clancy, L. and Willemsen, M. C. (2012), The effect of tobacco control policies on smoking prevalence and smoking-attributable deaths. Findings from the Netherlands SimSmoke Tobacco Control Policy Simulation Model. Addiction, 107: 407–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03642.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2011 06:03AM EST
- Submitted 24 June 2011; initial review completed 15 August 2011; final version accepted 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.