Christopher Weaver is currently at Palo Alto University.
Seeking Safety treatment for male veterans with a substance use disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder symptomatology
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 578–586, March 2012
How to Cite
Boden, M. T., Kimerling, R., Jacobs-Lentz, J., Bowman, D., Weaver, C., Carney, D., Walser, R. and Trafton, J. A. (2012), Seeking Safety treatment for male veterans with a substance use disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder symptomatology. Addiction, 107: 578–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03658.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 06:16PM EST
- Submitted 25 May 2011; initial review completed 22 July 2011; final version accepted 13 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.