WHERE ARE WE GOING? A FURTHER QUESTION FOR THE ADDICTION FIELD
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 16–17, January 2012
How to Cite
CUNNINGHAM, J. A. and MCCAMBRIDGE, J. (2012), WHERE ARE WE GOING? A FURTHER QUESTION FOR THE ADDICTION FIELD. Addiction, 107: 16–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03670.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- 1The alcohol dependence concept is not as useful for science as it is for practice. Addiction 2012; 107: 15–6.
- 2Does definition matter? Is a concept of chronic, relapsing disorders a source of dominant policy and treatment paradigm or its reflection? Addiction 2012; 107: 14–5.
- 3All Or Nothing: A Short History of Abstinence in America. Toronto, Canada: McClelland & Stewart; 2010.
- 4Misleading conclusions from clinical research. Addiction 2012; 107: 13–4.
- 7American Society of Addiction Medicine. The Definition of Addiction , 2011. Available at: http://www.asam.org/1DEFINITION_OF_ADDICTION_LONG_4-11.pdf (accessed 12 September 2011; archived by Webcite at http://www.webcitation.org/634UBfGV4).