Randomized trial of standard methadone treatment compared to initiating methadone without counseling: 12-month findings
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 943–952, May 2012
How to Cite
Schwartz, R. P., Kelly, S. M., O'Grady, K. E., Gandhi, D. and Jaffe, J. H. (2012), Randomized trial of standard methadone treatment compared to initiating methadone without counseling: 12-month findings. Addiction, 107: 943–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03700.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2011 05:51AM EST
- Submitted 27 April 2011; initial review completed 6 July 2011; final version accepted 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.