Current status of alcohol marketing policy—an urgent challenge for global governance
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 478–485, March 2012
How to Cite
Casswell, S. (2012), Current status of alcohol marketing policy—an urgent challenge for global governance. Addiction, 107: 478–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03701.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Submitted 22 March 2011; initial review completed 9 May 2011; final version accepted 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.