Age and ethnic differences in the onset, persistence and recurrence of alcohol use disorder
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 756–765, April 2012
How to Cite
Grant, J. D., Vergés, A., Jackson, K. M., Trull, T. J., Sher, K. J. and Bucholz, K. K. (2012), Age and ethnic differences in the onset, persistence and recurrence of alcohol use disorder. Addiction, 107: 756–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03721.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 09:31AM EST
- Submitted 25 March 2011; initial review completed 30 June 2011; final version accepted 7 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.