Why don't northern American solutions to drinking and driving work in southern America?
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1201–1206, July 2012
How to Cite
Pechansky, F. and Chandran, A. (2012), Why don't northern American solutions to drinking and driving work in southern America?. Addiction, 107: 1201–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03731.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Submitted 29 June 2011; initial review completed 30 August 2011; final version accepted 18 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!