Smokeless tobacco use related to military deployment, cigarettes and mental health symptoms in a large, prospective cohort study among US service members
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 983–994, May 2012
How to Cite
Hermes, E. D. A., Wells, T. S., Smith, B., Boyko, E. J., Gackstetter, G. G., Miller, S. C., Smith, T. C. and Millennium Cohort Study Team (2012), Smokeless tobacco use related to military deployment, cigarettes and mental health symptoms in a large, prospective cohort study among US service members. Addiction, 107: 983–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03737.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2011 05:50AM EST
- Submitted 19 September 2011; initial review completed 27 October 2011; final version accepted 22 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!