Very low rate and light smokers: smoking patterns and cessation-related behaviour in England, 2006–11
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 995–1002, May 2012
How to Cite
Kotz, D., Fidler, J. and West, R. (2012), Very low rate and light smokers: smoking patterns and cessation-related behaviour in England, 2006–11. Addiction, 107: 995–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03739.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2011 05:50AM EST
- Submitted 12 September 2011; initial review completed 12 October 2011; final version accepted 24 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.