Abstinence-contingent recovery housing and reinforcement-based treatment following opioid detoxification
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 973–982, May 2012
How to Cite
Tuten, M., DeFulio, A., Jones, H. E. and Stitzer, M. (2012), Abstinence-contingent recovery housing and reinforcement-based treatment following opioid detoxification. Addiction, 107: 973–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03750.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2011 08:53AM EST
- Submitted 28 March 2011; initial review completed 27 May 2011; final version accepted 28 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.