Linking substance use with symptoms of subclinical psychosis in a community cohort over 30 years
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 1174–1184, June 2012
How to Cite
Rössler, W., Hengartner, M. P., Angst, J. and Ajdacic-Gross, V. (2012), Linking substance use with symptoms of subclinical psychosis in a community cohort over 30 years. Addiction, 107: 1174–1184. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03760.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2011 09:05AM EST
- Submitted 3 June 2011; initial review completed 27 July 2011; final version accepted 6 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.