NB: The above address and phone number applies for all co-authors.
Does minimum pricing reduce alcohol consumption? The experience of a Canadian province
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 912–920, May 2012
How to Cite
Stockwell, T., Auld, M. C., Zhao, J. and Martin, G. (2012), Does minimum pricing reduce alcohol consumption? The experience of a Canadian province. Addiction, 107: 912–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03763.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 08:21PM EST
- Submitted 24 August 2011; initial review completed 17 October 2011; final version accepted 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.