Collaborative behavioral management among parolees: drug use, crime and re-arrest in the Step'n Out randomized trial
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 1099–1108, June 2012
How to Cite
Friedmann, P. D., Green, T. C., Taxman, F. S., Harrington, M., Rhodes, A. G., Katz, E., O'Connell, D., Martin, S. S., Frisman, L. K., Litt, M., Burdon, W., Clarke, J. G., Fletcher, B. W. and the Step'n Out Research Group of CJ-DATS (2012), Collaborative behavioral management among parolees: drug use, crime and re-arrest in the Step'n Out randomized trial. Addiction, 107: 1099–1108. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03769.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 09:39AM EST
- Submitted 19 August 2011; initial review completed 18 October 2011; final version accepted 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.