Topiramate for the treatment of methamphetamine addiction: a multi-center placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1297–1306, July 2012
How to Cite
Elkashef, A., Kahn, R., Yu, E., Iturriaga, E., Li, S.-H., Anderson, A., Chiang, N., Ait-Daoud, N., Weiss, D., McSherry, F., Serpi, T., Rawson, R., Hrymoc, M., Weis, D., McCann, M., Pham, T., Stock, C., Dickinson, R., Campbell, J., Gorodetzky, C., Haning, W., Carlton, B., Mawhinney, J., Li, M. D. and Johnson, B. A. (2012), Topiramate for the treatment of methamphetamine addiction: a multi-center placebo-controlled trial. Addiction, 107: 1297–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03771.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 09:41AM EST
- Submitted 21 October 2010; initial review completed 30 December 2010; final version accepted 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.