Time pattern of reduction in risk of oesophageal cancer following alcohol cessation—a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1234–1243, July 2012
How to Cite
Jarl, J. and Gerdtham, U.-G. (2012), Time pattern of reduction in risk of oesophageal cancer following alcohol cessation—a meta-analysis. Addiction, 107: 1234–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2011.03772.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 09:41AM EST
- Submitted 1 June 2011; initial review completed 2 August 2011; final version accepted 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.