Commentary on Geels et al. (2012): The search for G spurs questions about E
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 528–529, March 2012
How to Cite
OLIVA, E., KOENIG, L. B. and LAUDET, A. (2012), Commentary on Geels et al. (2012): The search for G spurs questions about E. Addiction, 107: 528–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03747.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
- 2Beyond heritability: twin studies in behavioral research. Curr Direct Psychol Sci 2009; 18: 217–20., , ,Direct Link:
- 3Gene–environment interplay and developmental psychopathology. Multilevel dynamics in developmental psychopathology: pathways to the future. In: Masten A. S., editor. The Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology, vol. 34. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2007, p. 1–26.
- 4Monitoring the Future. National Results on Adolescent Drug Use: Overview of Key Findings, 2010. Ann Arbor: Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan; 2011., , ,
- 5Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity—Research and Public Policy, 2nd edn. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press; 2010., , , , , et al.
- 6Prevalence of alcohol and drug involvement during childhood and adolescence. In: Beauchaine T. P., Hinshaw S. P., editors. Child and Adolescent Psychopathology. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley; 2008, p. 405–44.
- 7The initiation of substance use in adolescence: a behavioral genetics perspective. In DiLalla L. F., editor. Behavior Genetics Principles: Perspectives in Development, Personality, and Psychopathology. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association; 2004, p. 41–57.,
- 8Communities that care, core elements and context: research of implementation in two countries. Soc Devel Issues 2009; 30: 42–57., , , , ,