Commentary on Higashi & Barendregt (2012): Smoking cessation therapies in Vietnam
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 671–672, March 2012
How to Cite
POLLACK, H. A. (2012), Commentary on Higashi & Barendregt (2012): Smoking cessation therapies in Vietnam. Addiction, 107: 671–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03764.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- 1World Health Organization (WHO). WHO Report on the Global Tobacco Epidemic 2011. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO; 2011.
- 2Global adult tobacco survey (GATS). Global Adult Tobacco Survey. Vietnam; 2010.
- 4Cost-effectiveness of tobacco control policies in Vietnam: the case of personal smoking cessation support. Addiction 2012; 107: 658–70.,
- 5World Health Organization (WHO). Macroeconomics and Health: Investing in Health for Economic Development. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO Commission on Macroeconomics and Health; 2001.
- 7Nielsen: cellphone usage in Vietnam higher than in China, India. Saigon Times, 23 March 2009.