An earlier version of this paper was presented in June 2011 at the 34th Annual Research Society on Alcoholism Scientific Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia.
Co-occurrence of sexual risk behaviors and substance use across emerging adulthood: evidence for state- and trait-level associations*
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1288–1296, July 2012
How to Cite
King, K. M., Nguyen, H. V., Kosterman, R., Bailey, J. A. and Hawkins, J. D. (2012), Co-occurrence of sexual risk behaviors and substance use across emerging adulthood: evidence for state- and trait-level associations. Addiction, 107: 1288–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03792.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 07:59AM EST
- Submitted 25 July 2011; initial review completed 30 September 2011; final version accepted 4 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.