Prescribing of nicotine replacement therapy to cardiovascular disease patients in England
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1341–1348, July 2012
How to Cite
Langley, T. E., Szatkowski, L., McNeill, A., Coleman, T. and Lewis, S. (2012), Prescribing of nicotine replacement therapy to cardiovascular disease patients in England. Addiction, 107: 1341–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03794.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 08:07AM EST
- Submitted 15 July 2011; initial review completed 24 November 2011; final version accepted 6 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.