RESEARCH CENTRES SERIES
Addiction research centres and the nurturing of creativity
Center for Alcohol Studies (CAS), Thailand
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1201–1206, July 2013
How to Cite
Thamarangsi, T. (2013), Addiction research centres and the nurturing of creativity. Addiction, 108: 1201–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03795.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Submitted 24 June 2011; initial review completed 21 September 2011; final version accepted 10 January 2012
- 1‘Triangle that moves the mountain’ and health systems reform movement in Thailand. Hum Resour Health Dev J 2000; 4: 106–10.
- 2Examples of knowledge management by the concept ‘triangle that moves the mountain’. 2005. Available at: http://www.gotoknow.org (accessed 18 October 2006) [in Thai].
- 3Thai tobacco control movement: the next step. 2005. Available at: http://www.siamsewana.org (accessed 18 October 2006) [in Thai].
- 4The ‘triangle that moves the mountain’ and Thai alcohol policy development: four case studies. Contemp Drug Probl 2009; 36: 245–81.
- 5Thai Health Promotion Foundation. Health Promotion Foundation Act, BE 2544. Bangkok: Thai Health Promotion Foundation; 2001.
- 6Many Things to Many People: A Review of ThaiHealth. Bangkok: Thai Health Promotion Foundation; 2007., ,
- 7Thai Health Promotion Foundation. ThaiHealth Master Plan for the fiscal year 2006–2008. Bangkok: Thai Health Promotion Foundation; 2006.
- 8Thai Health Promotion Foundation. Alcohol Consumption Control Program. Available at: http://www.thaihealth.or.th/en/content.php?n=Alcohol (accessed 15 October 2005).
- 9Center for Alcohol Studies. History of CAS. n.d. Available at: http://www.cas.or.th (accessed 15 October 2005).
- 10Integrated Management of Alcohol Intervention Program. Knowing I-MAP. Available at: http://www.i-mapthailand.org/index.php/about.html (accessed 15 June 2011).
- 11Research Centers of Exellence in Asia: A Qualitative Review for the Rockefeller Foundation. New York: Rockefeller Foundation; 2009.
- 12Road safety policy options analysis, in policy options for the road safety national agenda. Bangkok: National Health Foundation; 2006.
- 13Alcohol Policy Process in Thailand 1997–2006. Auckland: Massey University; 2008..
- 14United Nations Development Programme. Capacity Development, Technical Advisory Paper 2. New York: United Nations Development Programme; 1997.
- 15A framework for evidence-informed health policy making. In: Green A., Bennet S., editors. Sound Choices: Enhancing Capacity for Evidence-Informed Health Policy. Geneva: Alliance for Health Policy and System Research, World Health Organization; 2007, p. 37–56.,