Naltrexone in the treatment of opioid-dependent pregnant women: the case for a considered and measured approach to research
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 233–247, February 2013
How to Cite
Jones, H. E., Chisolm, M. S., Jansson, L. M. and Terplan, M. (2013), Naltrexone in the treatment of opioid-dependent pregnant women: the case for a considered and measured approach to research. Addiction, 108: 233–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03811.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Submitted 6 April 2011; initial review completed 11 July 2011; final version accepted 30 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.