NATIONAL GAMBLING EXPERIENCES
Gambling in Britain: the application of restraint erosion theory
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2082–2086, December 2012
How to Cite
Orford, J. (2012), Gambling in Britain: the application of restraint erosion theory. Addiction, 107: 2082–2086. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03821.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Submitted 28 September 2011; initial review completed 6 December 2011; final version accepted 17 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.