Both authors contributed equally to this study.
NATIONAL GAMBLING EXPERIENCES
Gambling in Taiwan: problems, research and policy
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 463–467, March 2013
How to Cite
Yen, C.-F. and Wu, H. Y.-J. (2013), Gambling in Taiwan: problems, research and policy. Addiction, 108: 463–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03823.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Submitted 30 August 2011; initial review completed 25 October 2011; final version accepted 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.