Electronic cigarettes: achieving a balanced perspective
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1545–1548, September 2012
How to Cite
Wagener, T. L., Siegel, M. and Borrelli, B. (2012), Electronic cigarettes: achieving a balanced perspective. Addiction, 107: 1545–1548. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03826.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Submitted 2 November 2011; initial review completed 22 December 2011; final version accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.