Understanding changes in heroin availability in Europe over time: emerging evidence for a slide, a squeeze and a shock
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1539–1540, September 2012
How to Cite
GRIFFITHS, P., MOUNTENEY, J. and LANIEL, L. (2012), Understanding changes in heroin availability in Europe over time: emerging evidence for a slide, a squeeze and a shock. Addiction, 107: 1539–1540. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03829.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- 1The great heroin crash. Drugscope 2011; March/April 2011, p. 6–7.,
- 2Irish Needle Exchange Forum. Heroin alert guidelines . Available at: http://inef.ie/documents/Heroin%20_alert%20guidelines%281%29.pdf (accessed 27 July 2011; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/669WTW6MV on 14 March 2012).
- 4European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Summary report from EMCDDA Trendspotter Meeting 18–19 October 2011. Lisbon . 2011. Available at: http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/attachements.cfm/att_144648_EN_TrendspotterSummaryReport.pdf (accessed 14 March 2012; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/669WtRsID on 14 March 2012).
- 5Serious Organised Crime Agency (2011) SOCA comments on reported UK heroin shortages. 31 January 2011. http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/309-soca-comments-on-reported-uk-heroin-shortages (accessed 27 July 2011; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/669XmdYOE on 14 March 2012).
- 6United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Afghanistan Opium Survey 2011. Vienna: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime; October 2011.
- 9The Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS) Trial: Final Report 1998. NDARC Monograph no. 31. Sydney: National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre. 1998., , , ,