Health-care service utilization in substance abusers receiving contingency management and standard care treatments
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 8, pages 1462–1470, August 2012
How to Cite
Olmstead, T. A., Cohen, J. P. and Petry, N. M. (2012), Health-care service utilization in substance abusers receiving contingency management and standard care treatments. Addiction, 107: 1462–1470. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03831.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 01:10PM EST
- Submitted 7 September 2011; initial review completed 24 October 2011; final version accepted 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.