The co-occurring use and misuse of cannabis and tobacco: a review
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1221–1233, July 2012
How to Cite
Agrawal, A., Budney, A. J. and Lynskey, M. T. (2012), The co-occurring use and misuse of cannabis and tobacco: a review. Addiction, 107: 1221–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03837.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 11:33AM EST
- Submitted 26 August 2011; initial review completed 17 October 2011; final version accepted 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.