Methadone and perinatal outcomes: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 8, pages 1482–1492, August 2012
How to Cite
Cleary, B. J., Eogan, M., O'Connell, M. P., Fahey, T., Gallagher, P. J., Clarke, T., White, M. J., McDermott, C., O'Sullivan, A., Carmody, D., Gleeson, J. and Murphy, D. J. (2012), Methadone and perinatal outcomes: a prospective cohort study. Addiction, 107: 1482–1492. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03844.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2012 08:23PM EST
- Submitted 24 August 2011; initial review completed 17 October 2011; final version accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.