Commentaries on Pechansky & Chandran (2012)
ACHIEVING INTERNATIONAL PROGRESS ON ALCOHOL AND TRAFFIC SAFETY
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1210–1211, July 2012
How to Cite
MANN, R. E. and WICKENS, C. M. (2012), ACHIEVING INTERNATIONAL PROGRESS ON ALCOHOL AND TRAFFIC SAFETY. Addiction, 107: 1210–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03857.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- 3World Report on Road Traffic Injury Prevention. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2004., , , , , et al.
- 4Canadian Public Health Association. 12 Great Achievements, Motor Vehicle Safety, June . 2010. Available at: http://cpha100.ca/12-great-achievements/june-motor-vehicle-safety (accessed 3 May 2012. Archived by WebCite at http://webcitation.org/67OOJvPe0).
- 5Centers for Disease Control. Achievements in public health, 1900–1999. Motor-vehicle safety: a 20th century public health achievement. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1999; 48: 369–74.
- 6Alcohol control measures in traffic. In: Boyle P., Boffetta P., Zatonski W., Lowenfels A., Brawley O., Burns H. et al., editors. Alcohol: Science, Policy and Public Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press; in press., , , ,
- 8Reducing the legal blood alcohol concentration limit for driving in developing countries: a time for change? Results and implications derived from a time-series analysis (2001–10) conducted in Brazil. Addiction 2011; 12: 2124–31., , , , , et al.
- 11Random breath testing and random stopping programs in Australia. In: Wilson R., Mann R., editors. Drinking and Driving: Advances in Research and Prevention, New York: Guilford Press; 1990, p. 159–202.
- 14Does an increase in amount of alcohol treatment improve results? A regression–discontinuity analysis. Int J Methods Psychiatr Res; in press., , , , , et al.