Involvement of general practitioners in managing alcohol problems: a randomized controlled trial of a tailored improvement programme
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1601–1611, September 2012
How to Cite
van Beurden, I., Anderson, P., Akkermans, R. P., Grol, R. P. T. M., Wensing, M. and Laurant, M. G. H. (2012), Involvement of general practitioners in managing alcohol problems: a randomized controlled trial of a tailored improvement programme. Addiction, 107: 1601–1611. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03868.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:00AM EST
- Submitted 11 March 2010; initial review completed 28 April 2010; final version accepted 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.