Use of a ‘microecological technique’ to study crime incidents around methadone maintenance treatment centers
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1632–1638, September 2012
How to Cite
Boyd, S. J., Fang, L. J., Medoff, D. R., Dixon, L. B. and Gorelick, D. A. (2012), Use of a ‘microecological technique’ to study crime incidents around methadone maintenance treatment centers. Addiction, 107: 1632–1638. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03872.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Submitted 27 July 2011; initial review completed 15 September 2011; final version accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.