Common data elements for substance use disorders in electronic health records: the NIDA Clinical Trials Network experience
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 3–8, January 2013
How to Cite
Ghitza, U. E., Gore-Langton, R. E., Lindblad, R., Shide, D., Subramaniam, G. and Tai, B. (2013), Common data elements for substance use disorders in electronic health records: the NIDA Clinical Trials Network experience. Addiction, 108: 3–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03876.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Submitted 18 October 2011; initial review completed 12 January 2012; final version accepted 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.