Diminished aversive classical conditioning in pathological gamblers
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1660–1666, September 2012
How to Cite
Brunborg, G. S., Johnsen, B. H., Mentzoni, R. A., Myrseth, H., Molde, H., Lorvik, I. M., Bu, E. T. H. and Pallesen, S. (2012), Diminished aversive classical conditioning in pathological gamblers. Addiction, 107: 1660–1666. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03891.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Submitted 18 May 2011; initial review completed 9 August 2011; final version accepted 12 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.