METHODS AND TECHNIQUES
The association between drinking motives and alcohol-related consequences – room for biases and measurement issues?
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1580–1589, September 2012
How to Cite
Gmel, G., Labhart, F., Fallu, J.-S. and Kuntsche, E. (2012), The association between drinking motives and alcohol-related consequences – room for biases and measurement issues?. Addiction, 107: 1580–1589. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03892.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 12:00AM EST
- Submitted 17 December 2010; initial review completed 23 February 2011; final version accepted 12 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.