Commentaries on Pechansky & Chandran (2012)
RESPONSE TO COMMENTARIES
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1211–1213, July 2012
How to Cite
PECHANSKY, F. and CHANDRAN, A. (2012), RESPONSE TO COMMENTARIES. Addiction, 107: 1211–1213. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03897.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- 1The advocacy factor: the importance of grassroots movements in support of DWI policies. Addiction 2012; 107: 1208–9.
- 2Achieving international progress on alcohol and traffic safety. Addiction 2012; 107: 1210–1.,
- 3Developing countries ignore drinking and driving problems at their own peril. Addiction 2012; 107: 1209–10.
- 4The road may be long, but you are on your way. Addiction 2012; 107: 1207–8.
- 6World Health Organization (WHO). Global Status Report on Road Safety: Time for Action. Geneva: WHO; 2009.
- 7Crime, Punishment and Deterrence. New York: Elsevier; 1975.
- 8Deterrence of alcohol-impaired driving: an effect in search of a cause. Laurence M. D., Snortum J. R., Zimring F. E. editors. Social Control of the Drinking Driver. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1988, p. 193.In:
- 14http://www.vidaurgente.org.br/site/[cited 12 March 2012]. Archived at http://www.webcitation.org/667Bao3PU
- 15http://www.nace.com.mx/[cited 12 March 2012]. Archived at http://www.webcitation.org/667BgU7UQ