LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
EFFECTIVENESS OF NICOTINE REPLACEMENT THERAPY—A REBUTTAL
The journal publishes both invited and unsolicited letters.
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 8, pages 1527–1528, August 2012
How to Cite
HUGHES, J. R., CUMMINGS, K. M., FOULDS, J., SHIFFMAN, S. and WEST, R. (2012), EFFECTIVENESS OF NICOTINE REPLACEMENT THERAPY—A REBUTTAL. Addiction, 107: 1527–1528. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03925.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- 1A prospective cohort study challenging the effectiveness of population-based medical intervention for smoking cessation. Tob Control; in press; 2012., ,
- 3Clinical treatment of tobacco dependence: the endurance of pharmacologic efficacy. J Clin Psychiatry 2003; 18: 35–40.
- 72008. Available at: http://www.thecochranelibrary.com (accessed 13 May 2012)., , , , Use 5312 Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation. The Cochrane Library,
- 8Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence: Clinical Practice Guideline. Washington, DC: US Public Health and Human Services; 2008., , , , , et al.