Evidence of HIV epidemics among non-injecting drug users in Iran: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 11, pages 1929–1938, November 2012
How to Cite
Amin-Esmaeili, M., Rahimi-Movaghar, A., Haghdoost, A.-a. and Mohraz, M. (2012), Evidence of HIV epidemics among non-injecting drug users in Iran: a systematic review. Addiction, 107: 1929–1938. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03926.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 132/8545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.