The impact of media campaigns on smoking cessation activity: a structural vector autoregression analysis
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 11, pages 2043–2050, November 2012
How to Cite
Langley, T. E., McNeill, A., Lewis, S., Szatkowski, L. and Quinn, C. (2012), The impact of media campaigns on smoking cessation activity: a structural vector autoregression analysis. Addiction, 107: 2043–2050. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03958.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2012 01:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.