Commentaries on Sornpaisarn et al. (2012)
TWO-CHOSEN-ONE TAXATION: EXAMINING ITS POTENTIAL EFFECTIVENESS TO REDUCE DRINKING INITIATION AND HEAVY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN LOW- TO MIDDLE-INCOME COUNTRIES
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 8, pages 1389–1390, August 2012
How to Cite
SORNPAISARN, B., SHIELD, K. D. and REHM, J. (2012), TWO-CHOSEN-ONE TAXATION: EXAMINING ITS POTENTIAL EFFECTIVENESS TO REDUCE DRINKING INITIATION AND HEAVY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN LOW- TO MIDDLE-INCOME COUNTRIES. Addiction, 107: 1389–1390. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03961.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- 6World Health Organization. Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2010. Available at: http://www.who.int/entity/substance_abuse/alcstratenglishfinal.pdf (accessed 1 June 2010; archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/68GjCFg8Y).
- 8Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity. Research and Public Policy, 2nd edn. Oxford and London: Oxford University Press; 2010., , , , , et al.
- 10The Effectiveness and Factors Influencing the Effectiveness of Alcohol Taxation on Alcohol Consumption and on Fatal Traffic Accidents in A Middle-Income Country: Thailand. Toronto, Canada: Centre for Addiction and Mental Health; 2012., , , ,
- 11Politics of Alcohol Taxation in Thailand during 1992 to 2009. Bangkok, Thailand: Center for Alcohol Studies; 2012.,
- 12Addiction in a traditional Buddhist mid income country. Alcohol Clin Exp Res; in press; 2012.,
- 15Elasticity of alcohol consumption, alcohol-related harms, and drinking initiation in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Drug Alcohol Res; in press; 2012., , , ,