Commentaries on Ghitza et al. (2013)
Too many rating scales: Not enough validation
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 11–12, January 2013
How to Cite
Raistrick, D. (2013), Too many rating scales: Not enough validation. Addiction, 108: 11–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03967.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- 3Controversial issues for the future DSM-V. Society for Humanistic Psychology Newsletter 2010, January.
- 6A Review of Screening, Assessment and Outcome Measures for Drug and Alcohol Settings. Sydney: Network of Alcohol & other Drug Agencies (NADA); 2009.
- 11Measures of outcomes that are valued by service users. In: Thornicroft G. , Tansella M. , editors. Mental Health Outcomes Measures, 3rd edn. London: RCPsych; p. 3–14.,
- 13Department of Health. Guidance on the Routine Collection of Patient Reported Outcome Measures (Proms). London: Department of Health; 2008.
- 14Evaluating patient-based outcome measures for use in clinical trials. Health Technol Assess 1998; 2: 8–16., , ,