Association of alcohol dehydrogenase polymorphisms and life-style factors with excessive alcohol intake within the Spanish population (EPIC-Spain)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2117–2127, December 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz, X., Amiano, P., Celorrio, D., Dorronsoro, M., Sánchez, M.-J., Huerta, J. M., Barricarte, A., Arriola, L., Navarro, C., Molina-Montes, E., Chirlaque, M. D., Ardanaz, E., Rodriguez, L., Duell, E. J., Hijona, E., Herreros-Villanueva, M., Sala, N. and Bujanda, L. (2012), Association of alcohol dehydrogenase polymorphisms and life-style factors with excessive alcohol intake within the Spanish population (EPIC-Spain). Addiction, 107: 2117–2127. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03970.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs
- Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII). Grant Number: 2007-047O
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.