Association of alcohol dehydrogenase polymorphisms and life-style factors with excessive alcohol intake within the Spanish population (EPIC-Spain)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2117–2127, December 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz, X., Amiano, P., Celorrio, D., Dorronsoro, M., Sánchez, M.-J., Huerta, J. M., Barricarte, A., Arriola, L., Navarro, C., Molina-Montes, E., Chirlaque, M. D., Ardanaz, E., Rodriguez, L., Duell, E. J., Hijona, E., Herreros-Villanueva, M., Sala, N. and Bujanda, L. (2012), Association of alcohol dehydrogenase polymorphisms and life-style factors with excessive alcohol intake within the Spanish population (EPIC-Spain). Addiction, 107: 2117–2127. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03970.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs
- Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII). Grant Number: 2007-047O
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.