Effectiveness of web-based tailored smoking cessation advice reports (iQuit): a randomized trial
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2183–2190, December 2012
How to Cite
Mason, D., Gilbert, H. and Sutton, S. (2012), Effectiveness of web-based tailored smoking cessation advice reports (iQuit): a randomized trial. Addiction, 107: 2183–2190. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03972.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C4496/A7775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.