Correlates of benzodiazepine dependence in the Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2173–2182, December 2012
How to Cite
Manthey, L., Lohbeck, M., Giltay, E. J., van Veena, T., Zitman, F. G. and Penninx, B. W. J. H. (2012), Correlates of benzodiazepine dependence in the Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety. Addiction, 107: 2173–2182. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03975.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2012 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- the Geestkracht program of the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 10-000-1002
- VU University Medical Center, GGZ inGeest, Arkin, Leiden University Medical Center, GGZ Rivierduinen, University Medical Center Groningen, Lentis, GGZ Friesland, GGZ Drenthe, Scientific Institute for Quality of Health Care [IQ Healthcare], Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research [NIVEL] and Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction [Trimbos])
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.