Correlates of benzodiazepine dependence in the Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 2173–2182, December 2012
How to Cite
Manthey, L., Lohbeck, M., Giltay, E. J., van Veena, T., Zitman, F. G. and Penninx, B. W. J. H. (2012), Correlates of benzodiazepine dependence in the Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety. Addiction, 107: 2173–2182. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03975.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2012 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- the Geestkracht program of the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 10-000-1002
- VU University Medical Center, GGZ inGeest, Arkin, Leiden University Medical Center, GGZ Rivierduinen, University Medical Center Groningen, Lentis, GGZ Friesland, GGZ Drenthe, Scientific Institute for Quality of Health Care [IQ Healthcare], Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research [NIVEL] and Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction [Trimbos])
Table S1 Univariate and multivariate correlates of problematic use in 201 frequent benzodiazepine (BZD) users.
Table S2 Univariate and multivariate correlates of preoccupation in 201 frequent benzodiazepine (BZD) users.
Table S3 Univariate and multivariate correlates of lack of compliance in 201 frequent benzodiazepine (BZD) users.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.