A prospective study of learning, memory, and executive function in new MDMA users
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Addiction © 2012 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 136–145, January 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, D., Becker, B., Koester, P., Gouzoulis-Mayfrank, E. and Daumann, J. (2013), A prospective study of learning, memory, and executive function in new MDMA users. Addiction, 108: 136–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2012.03977.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.